If you are the kind of educator that believes that creativity and visual arts belong in the classroom, then you'll love these Christmas ornament templates. I strongly believe that having arts in the class helps students with creating strategies, problem solving, and planning ahead (just to name a few).
These holiday season templates are just what you need to liven up your classroom!
Brand new for 2016 12 Christmas Keepsake Craft Ornament Photo Frame Templates for Elementary
Included in this set are 11 designs:
3 styles of Christmas Light Bulbs
1 Gingerbread boy
1 each Gingerbread boy & girl frame
2 Ball ornaments
2 Tear-drop style ornaments
2 3-D ornaments (one tear-drop, one ball) Directions for use included.
All artwork created at 300dpi, and prints crystal clear making it ideal for copying! I have made the file a PDF. Size: standard 8½"x11"
The Original Purchaser of this resource has permission to reproduce the pages in the quantity needed for the purchaser’s classroom ONLY. (For personal or classroom use.)
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages 2016
• Christian Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Ornament Craft Templates for Elementary
• 12 Christmas Keepsake Craft Ornament Photo Frame Templates for Elementary
• Christmas Light Bulb Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Placemats - Free
• Christmas Grid Drawings
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (post card size)
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (foldable)
Thanks for browsing The Doodle Oven!
I look forward to seeing you back very soon!
The Doodle Oven
Click here to Follow my boards on Pinterest!
Follow me on Facebook, too!