Christmas Pack Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Folder Busy Book
Christmas-themed learning activity pack for Pre-K, Preschool, and Kindergarten children aged 3-5. The Christmas learning folder contains printables to create a wide range of hands-on experiences for young children. Students will explore various math concepts, such as odd and even numbers, work with CVC words, practice simple subtraction and addition operations, explore the First Christmas Story, work on sequencing skills, improve their fine motor, work on storytelling, develop logical thinking, and so much more.
Here is what’s included:
- Simple subtraction
- Simple addition
- Picture puzzles
- Christmas cookies - 2 D shapes match-up activity
- Number puzzles with odd and even numbers
- Christmas caroling match up
- Small, medium, large soring activity
- Shape sorting activity
- Initial, middle, and final sound activity with CVC words
- Upper and lower case letters pairing activity
- Assemble the Christmas tree activity
- Parts a reindeer - student activity page, word bank, worksheet for coloring, tracing, and independent writing
- Fine motor transferring activity
- Twelve days of Christmas - counting activity
- Christmas fine motor tracing, coloring, painting printouts
- The First Christmas 3 part cards and student booklet
- How to decorate a Christmas tree - sequencing activity and transition words
You Might Also Enjoy
Music Preschool Pack - "I am a Musician"
Human Body Preschool Pack - "I am a Doctor"
Wild Animals Preschool Pack - "I am a Zoologist"
Food Preschool Pack - "I am a Chef"
Space Preschool Pack - "I am an Astronaut"
Dinosaur Preschool Pack - "I am a Paleontologist"
Christmas, Montessori Nature, Montessori, the First Christmas story, Twelve days of Christmas, Christmas caroling, CVC words, math, preschool, kindergarten, winter, early learning folder, busy book