Enjoy this packet for the Christmas season! Practice or introduce the parts of speech (nouns, verbs, and adjectives) while playing “I have… Who has...?” with a Christmas theme! This is a fun game for the whole class to play together, but can be played with smaller groups as well. Follow up with a sorting game – students race to see who can sort the fastest! And for extension, students create their own Christmas-themed sorting game for their classmates to try! Then, finish your unit off with Holiday sentence-writing for reminders of all the things we enjoy about the season.
Included in the packet are:
1. Directions for three different games (see the preview above for the directions)
2. 30 Christmas-themed playing cards for “I have… Who has…?”
3. 3 sorting strips and 30 cards for a sorting game
4. 1 page of blank sorting cards (decorated with candy canes and Santa hats) for the extension activity
5. Three different holiday-themed sentence templates decorated with candy canes, santa hats, and Christmas presents.
This set is aligned with the common core standards but is also great for many levels of ESL.
I have many other “I have… Who has…” games, for inference practice, synonyms and antonyms, and grammar. Click the link below to take a look!
I have… Who has…? Games
All new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours they’re listed! Click “follow me” and receive an email each time a new product is added to my store!