"C is for the Christmas cookies, I think I'll take a bite
H is for the happy thoughts...."
A set of decorative Christmas letters has been provided in the SMART activity to assist in prop preparation. Students will hold up letters of the word C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S as they sing about magical Christmas items that correspond with those letters. A ukulele chart and an exploration of The Nutcracker Suite have also been provided in the SMART activity.
The song is fun and easy to learn with a performance length of 1:35.
- time signature (3/4) and the waltz
- ta, ta-a and ta-a-a
- the sharp sign (#)
- The Nutcracker Suite (SMART Activity)
This package includes:
- Recording with vocals (mp3)
- Accompaniment track (mp3)
- SMART Notebook file
- PDF with sheet music and lesson ideas