This set of 20 Christmas themed task cards is a fun way for children to practice and review basic math concepts and place value through the hundreds place during the week(s) leading up to Christmas break. Each card gives three Christmas trivia clues with numerical responses. Follow the clues, solve the puzzle! Perfect for centers, independent work, or a whole class activity. Print the cards, laminate if desired, and cut apart. Copy the recording sheet and you’re ready to play. Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• 20 task cards (color and black & white versions are included)
• A recording sheet
• An answer key
• Complete directions
Please download the preview for complete directions for the activities for which you can use the cards, and examples of the kinds of clues used.
Thanks for looking!
Here are some other math games and activities you might like:
• WHAT’S MY NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S MY SHAPE? Follow-the-Clues 2D & 3D Shape Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S THE VALUE? Follow-the-Clues Money Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S MISSING? Follow-the-Clues Number Sense Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S WRONG? Find-the-Mistakes Computation Puzzles – Task Cards
You can find more Christmas games, activities, and resources HERE.
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.