Here is the project : « Christmas Pop Art ».
Students really like to work with the Pop art movement because it is very colourful and inspiring.
A perfect project to do close to Christmas Holiday Season since it requires simple material.
- Students from Grade 2 and up will do it without any problem.
- The youngest can do it too. The project includes printable drawings for them to use. All they need to do is put the colours rightly.
- This project can also be done with Junior High School and High School students. They can create more difficult patterns, and make more complexe drawings.
- Cold and warm colours
- Thick lines
- Glossy paper or regular white paper (8.5 x 11 inches)
- Lead pencil
- Permanent black felt markers
- Washable markers
- Coloured cardboard
This document includes:
- A step-by-step description
- Information on the Pop art movement
- Explanatory photos of every step
- Inspirational drawings of mittens and Christmas stockings
- 9 ready-to-use drawings for the youngest students.
- An evaluation rubric
9 steps to create you own Pop art drawing!
Duration: 2 to 3 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.