This guide provides background information and the complete version of the 1987 holiday editorial from “YES, VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS” , with side-by-side analysis questions.
This lesson also includes a one-page vocabulary sheet to help students navigate and understand this legendary primary source document.
Students will be guided to answer questions such as:
- What would the United States have been like when this primary source was created?
- What was the reason this source was created?
- Who was the intended audience?
- How is the audience likely to feel when they read this source?
- More! 10 Analysis Questions in total!
Answer Key Included
★★I would love to have you as my newest follower. As a follower you will get no more than one email a month with information about new products, seasonal resources, and SALES! ★★
You may also like