PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Christmas Logic Puzzle Pack! 50% off the first 48 hours!!! Looking for a variety of critical thinking activities for centers or early finishers this Christmas? THIS is IT!!! Grades 4-6.
This fun, challenging logic puzzle pack challenges students to use a variety of skills including deductive reasoning and process of elimination. Perfect for any GATE program and early finishers. Also recommended for Scouts and Church Groups. Once you try these brain teasers, you will want more! Open the preview and have a look!
· – A matrix grid logic puzzle. Students use clues to match each reindeer with a favorite game. Silly fun.
· A matrix grid logic puzzle in which YOUR STUDENTS are the stars! This puzzle is personalized for every single student. I call this Doodle Logic. Have a look!
· –A math puzzle that requires use of the included data table Incorporates basic math, deduction and convergent thinking. It’s challenging!
· – A maze within a logic puzzle. This is my latest type of puzzle and it is great FUN! Students have to use BOTH the maze and the logic clues to solve the puzzle. They color, cut and move around the characters while using the clues and the maze to solve the brain buster.
· – A location logic puzzle. Students use the clues to figure out which kid made which gingerbread cookie. A list of possibilities is included next to each gingerbread cookie to make elimination process easier and model it’s application. Fun critical thinking activity.
· – This puzzle is quite challenging. It is presented in two formats. The first version is tradition logic puzzle where the students take their own notes before coloring the Christmas tree. The second version has a list of each possible color for each ornament, this allows for quick elimination. Still challenging in either format.
Includes Answer Keys for all puzzles- including step by step progress of each clue in the matrix grid puzzles.
· Read carefully and think critically.
· Analyze the clues given to eliminate possibilities.
· Determine what is NOT true to converge on what IS true.
· Use deductive reasoning and critical thinking.
· A couple of the puzzles require some basic computation and knowledge of multiplication for low numbers as well as two and three digit addition and subtraction.
· Work individually or with partners.
If you are interested in more products like this, click the Green Star on my TPT page and receive notices about new releases for up to 50% off the first 48 hours.
Remember to earn TPT credits by rating your purchases. Just go to your “My Purchases” page and provide feedback. TpT will track your store credit for you.
Teachers are BUSY! Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my Prickly Pear Puzzles store! Hope you come back soon! Merry Christmas.