Also included in
- Enjoy this bundle with fun REINDEER drawing activities in celebration of CHRISTMAS. Included in this bundle are two products: DIRECTED DRAWING & GRID DRAWING.DIRECTED DRAWING PACKET:Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw a reindeer.Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided$3.00$3.50Save $0.50
- This packet includes 5 themed (Christmas) directed drawings - one drawing for every week in the month of December (with a gingerbread boy/girl drawing that can be used in the same week). Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw objects.Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activ$8.50$12.50Save $4.00
- This packet is a 3-month bundle and includes 13 themed (Veteran's day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, New Year's, Martin Luther King day) directed drawings - one drawing for every week in the months of November, December and January (with a gingerbread boy/girl drawing that can be used in the same$16.50$32.50Save $16.00
- Get creative with these themed year-round directed drawings! This is the perfect activity for kids to be creative. This bundle of drawings is easy enough for preschoolers to use, but can also be challenging enough for older grades. Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demon$15.00$30.00Save $15.00
Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw a REINDEER in celebration of CHRISTMAS and the HOLIDAYS.
Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how to draw the picture on the whiteboard/projector while students follow along. Or teachers can use these for centers and/or early finisher work as an independent activity with step-by-step directions.
- 8 step learn-to draw (can also be used for a Sequencing activity and memory Match Game if you laminate the sheet and cut the blocks out - available in full page and half page. Teachers can print and laminate the sequencing cards and students can reuse them, or students can cut out the cards and use them as playing cards to find the correct order.)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions (use separate paper for drawing)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions but no pictures (can be drawn in empty spaces underneath directions)
- Example of the final product with color
- Example of the final product without color (can also be used as a coloring sheet)
- Different templates for Draw & Write papers (regular lined paper & Kindergarten lined paper)
- Acrostic Poem & Drawing paper
- Half page step-by-step directions that can be laminated and re-used in centers.
- Bulletin board display coloring and writing sheet
- Draw new antlers and a new scarf for the reindeer
- Template to draw out a movie scene in a film strip (10 and/or 24 scenes)
- Template to write & illustrate your own comic strip
- IF I WERE A REINDEER ...
- HOW DOES YOUR FAMILY CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MEMORY?
- HOW TO PLAN A CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION (First ..., Next ..., Then ..., Finally ...)
- PLAN A CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION (Food, Music, Games, Decorations)
- YOU CAN ONLY EAT CHRISTMAS FOOD FOR A WEEK. PLAN YOUR MENU FOR THE WEEK.
- DO YOU LIKE TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS? WHY OR WHY NOT?
- DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE GIFTS ON CHRISTMAS? WHY OR WHY NOT?
- DO YOU LIKE THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS BETTER? EXPLAIN.
- IT’S TIME TO TALLY! ASK YOUR CLASSMATES IF THEY LIKE THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS BETTER
- IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING ON CHRISTMAS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS BOOK? WHY?
- WHAT IS THE BEST PRESENT YOU’VE EVER GIVEN TO SOMEONE? EXPLAIN.
- WHEN YOU OPEN A CHRISTMAS CARD, YOU FIND OUT THAT IT’S A LETTER FROM YOURSELF 15 YEARS IN THE FUTURE! WHAT’S WRITTEN INSIDE OF THE LETTER? ANY WISHES OR ADVICE FROM YOUR FUTURE SELF?
- COME UP WITH YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS MENU. NAME AND DESCRIBE THE ITEMS ON YOUR MENU (Appetizers, Main course, Dessert, Drinks)
- WHAT WOULD YOU INCLUDE ON THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE FOR YOUR IDEAL CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS?
- ARE CANDY CANES THE BEST CANDY? WHY OR WHY NOT.
- IF YOU FOUND A REINDEER’S MAGIC COLLAR, WHAT POWERS WOULD IT HAVE?
- IF A REINDEER HAD A DAIRY, WHAT WOULD IT SAY?
- WRITE A POEM ABOUT A REINDEER
- IF I COULD FLY ON A MAGIC REINDEER’S BACK, I WOULD GO TO … BECAUSE ...
- WRITE A STORY ABOUT A REINDEER WHO HAD A PET ANT
- IF SANTA CAME TO MY HOUSE AND TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF RUDOLPH, I WOULD …
- IMAGINE YOU WENT TO A REINDEER PARTY. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- MAKE A NEW CREW OF REINDEER. COME UP WITH PICTURES, NAMES, TASKS, ABILITIES ETC.
- MAKE AN ID TAG FOR YOUR REINDEER
- IF I WERE RUDOLPH
- FACTS ABOUT REINDEER
- IF I WERE SANTA’S REINDEER
- IF I HAD A PET REINDEER
- IF RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER COULD TALK, HE WOULD WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT...
- HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A REINDEER (First ..., Next ..., Then ..., Finally ...)
- IF SANTA'S REINDEER GOT STUCK ON YOUR ROOF, HOW WOULD YOU HELP THEM?
- IF SANTA’S REINDEER TURNED INTO HUMANS, WHAT WOULD THEY DO?
- IF SANTA WAS RUDOLPH’S PET, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?
- WRITE A STORY ABOUT HOW RUDOLPH, THE RED-NOSED REINDEER, SAVED CHRISTMAS
This complete packet will teach students how to draw the object by following 8 easy steps, learn about order and sequencing, draw by themselves and/or as a guided activity with the teacher and whole class, and write about the object.
- If you like my products, PLEASE FOLLOW ME by clicking on the words that say "Follow Me" at the top op my store page! I offer a 20% discount on new products for 24 hours!!! If you are one of my followers, you will be the first to know when I launch new products and you will be able to buy my products at 20% OFF!
- LEAVE A REVIEW to earn credits to use on future sales. Here's what to do:
- Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
- How to Redeem TpT Credits: You can keep track of how many credits you have accrued here or on the top of the site after login. When you check out, you will be given the option of applying your TpT Credits to your purchase, thereby discounting your purchase price accordingly.
If you like my products and would like to request something specific, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to create something for you.