This mega pack of holiday goodies contains 5 seasonal reading centers appropriate for 1st/2nd grade or special education. This packet also contains two holiday literacy games! Centers and games are hands-on and visual!
- Punctuation Presents: practice adding appropriate punctuation and fixing spell mistakes in each sentence
- Rocking Around the Rhyming Tree: two levels of different rhyming centers to rhyme holiday vocabulary
- Sort Syllables: sort holiday vocabulary by one or two syllables
- Sort Presents: sort presents by size, shape, or pattern
- Build a Word: match letters for holiday vocabulary
- Holiday Feature, Function, and Class, Oh My!: answer questions related to holiday themes
- I have? Who has?: fun game with holiday words
All centers and games come with labels and directions for setup!
Video Tour of this resource!
If you like this product, be sure to check out these:
Winter Vocabulary Unit
What? How Many? What Color? Christmas Edition
Holiday Social Stories and Visual Questions
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help childen with autism please visit The Autism Helper