Christmas Reading Comprehension Passages | 4th Grade
This Christmas Reading Comprehension packet is perfect for teaching character's point of view, story elements, and theme in fourth grade! These quick print and go reading activities would be great for whole class reading lessons, guided reading groups, or as reading center activities. You and your 4th Grade students will love reading this engaging story of learning to appreciate what you have at Christmastime!
★ PLEASE SEE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK! ★
Included in this packet:
A Christmas Dream - 5 Chapters
- Chapter 1: Point of View Anchor Chart
- Chapter 1: Steps to Find the Point of View Chart
- Chapter 1: Point of View Guiding Questions
- Chapter 1: Point of View Organizer
- Chapter 1: Story Plot Map
- Chapter 1: Reading Comprehension Questions
- Chapter 2 - 4: Story Elements Anchor Chart
- Chapter 2 - 4: Steps to Find Story Elements
- Chapter 2 - 4: Story Elements Guiding Questions
- Chapter 2 - 4: Character Traits Graphic Organizer
- Chapter 2 - 4: Story Setting Graphic Organizer & Drawing Activity
- Chapter 2 - 4: Reading Comprehension Questions
- Chapter 5: Theme Anchor Chart
- Chapter 5: Steps to Find the Theme Chart
- Chapter 5: Theme Guiding Questions
- Chapter 5: Theme/Big Events Graphic Organizer
- Chapter 5: Theme Summary
- Chapter 5: Reading Comprehension Questions
- Answer Key
- How to Use Pages
Common Core Standards in this resource:
RL.4.1: Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
RL.4.2: Determine a theme of a story, drama, or poem from details in the text; summarize the text.
RL.4.3: Describe in depth a character, setting, or event in a story or drama, drawing on specific details in the text (e.g., a character's thoughts, words, or actions).
Use this resource for:
- Whole Group Instruction
- Small Group Instruction
➪More 4th Grade Reading Resources:
"Don't forget to leave feedback -you will receive TPT credits that you can use toward future purchases!
Thank you for visiting Teaching in the Heart of Florida!