Christmas is approaching and you have a class full of excited students and all the extra activities this holiday season brings. This no-prep package can help you - the busy teacher.
Christmas Eve is a grade two to grade three story of Santa and three of his elves trying to get the sleigh loaded for his journey. It isn’t easy with the reindeer taking Santa’s hat and gloves and not enough room in the sack for all the presents.
This no-prep bundle contains:
• four days of lesson plans, evaluation ideas, and record keeping tips
• eight page book for students to read and color
• question-and-answer worksheet with answer key
• “not said” worksheet with answer key
• creative writing exercise for “not said”
• dictionary page for writing exercise
• eight page blank book for students to write a story in
• evaluation form to record results
• rubric evaluation forms for both grade two and three
• running record pages (can be projected on wall or interactive board)
Check out the preview for examples of the pages in this bundle.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Copyright © 2015 Ruth Bowman, Wisdom of the Aged
This item is for use by one home school or use in one classroom only. The art and stories are not to be used, sold, or redistributed without first gaining permission from the artist or author.