PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This 17 page booklet has teaching tips, examples, step-by-step painting, and drawing instructions. Also a creative writing pages.
This lesson also includes:
1-2 day project (45 minutes a day)
• Experimental use of mixed media
• Learn how to draw a reindeer
• Use lines to draw shapes
• Creative writing project for K-2nd
• Creative writing project for 3rd-5th
• 9” x 12” or larger white watercolor paper, construction paper, or tag board
• Fine-point black permanent markers
• Washable colored markers
• Watercolor paint
• Pencil and eraserMaterials
• On page 8, I have provided a page for Kindergarten through 2nd-grade students to tell their stories.
• On page 9, I have provided a brainstorming page to help the students create their stories. Make sure each story has a beginning, middle, and end of the story.
• On page 10, I have provided a page to start the story.
Teacher's who like this lesson also liked:
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
This is all Copyrighted material. Copyright © 2013