Rhythm cards and manipulatives with Christmas words! Because we all need a little extra fun in the winter time. There are rhythm manipulatives for students to compose their own rhythms, and rhythm flashcards to use while playing classroom instruments. These are great for teaching elementary music in December! Everything is available in both regular notation and Kodaly/Orff notation. There is also a worksheet so that students can write their favorite rhythms down!
These rhythms include quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and half notes, so they can be used all the way from kindergarten through fifth grade.
- 6 rhythm manipulative pages in regular notation (with and without a colored background)
- 6 rhythm manipulative pages in stick notation (with and without a colored background)
- 16 rhythm cards in regular notation (with and without a colored background)
- 16 rhythm cards in stick notation (with and without a colored background)
- 1 rhythm composition worksheet for students to write their own rhythms
Save money by getting the Christmas in the Music Room bundle!
Other Christmas Activities:
12 Days of Christmas Music Activity and PowerPoint
Snowmen Rhythm Matching Game for Music Centers
Snowmen Recorder Matching Game for Music Centers
Snowmen Piano Matching Game for Music Centers
Christmas Rhythm and Manipulative Cards
Christmas Ornament Composition Activity
Arre Mi Burrito: A Spanish Folk Song for Christmas
Christmas Tree Hunt and Christmas Music Charades
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room