Also included in
- 18 Christmas activities perfect for center during Christmas time! These will help students work on recorder, piano, rhythm, and composition. Some of these are for whole group, and some would be perfect for centers or work stations. You can also use the recorder or piano snowmen to practice notes onPrice $45.00Original Price $65.00Save $20.00
- Looking for fun music lessons for the holiday season? These Christmas lessons include sing alongs, Virtual Field Trips, the Nutcracker, songs, rhythm, and more! These activities will keep your elementary music students engaged and learning about music until the end of the year.This is a growing bundPrice $60.00Original Price $85.00Save $25.00
Rhythm cards and manipulatives with Christmas words! Because we all need a little extra fun in the winter time. There are rhythm manipulatives for students to compose their own rhythms, and rhythm flashcards to use while playing classroom instruments. These are great for teaching elementary music in December! Everything is available in both regular notation and Kodaly/Orff notation. There is also a worksheet so that students can write their favorite rhythms down!
These rhythms include quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and half notes, so they can be used all the way from kindergarten through fifth grade.
- 6 rhythm manipulative pages in regular notation (with and without a colored background)
- 6 rhythm manipulative pages in stick notation (with and without a colored background)
- 16 rhythm cards in regular notation (with and without a colored background)
- 16 rhythm cards in stick notation (with and without a colored background)
- 1 rhythm composition worksheet for students to write their own rhythms
Other Christmas Activities:
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room