Crazy Christmas Riddles and Elf Glyphs
will help you and your students welcome the holiday season.
1. SmartBoard Files
2. PDF of Boy and Girl Elf Glyphs
3. Updated PowerPoint
I Have…Who Has?
Is a fun and effective way to practice many important skills.
These 28 Christmas Riddle Task Cards just need to be copied, cut, and laminated (if you wish) for extra durability. Two sets of cards are included: one set in fun and festive color, and one set in grayscale to save on ink.
1. Hand out all 28 cards to your class. Some students may receive more than one card.
2. Any student may begin the activity by saying “Who Has…” and then the riddle.
3. The student with the correct answer on their card will say “I Have…” and then the answer. The same student will now say “Who Has…” and then the riddle.
4. Play continues until the answer to the final riddle is read by the student who began the activity.
Fun and Informative Elf Glyphs
I have included 2 Elf Glyphs for extra fun! Glyphs are great to use with your students to find out information in a non-threatening and easy way. Students will color the Elf Pictures according to choices made. Once the students are finished, they can continue the activity by comparing their glyph with other classmates' glyphs. Great for improving class and/or team building.
You may also be interested in the following products:
Twelve Days of Christmas Math and Critical Thinking Activities
Elf Grams! Have You Been Elf-ed Yet?
Reporter Strategy Holiday Edition
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.