PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
10.41 MB | 70 task cards in 12 pages
Christmas task cards: noun or verb
This resource includes 2 sets of 35 task cards.
Understanding the role a word plays in a sentence is one of the foundations of reading comprehension. By having students think about the nature of words, you’ll be helping them build strong grammar and sentence structure skills.
Use these task cards (to play Scoot or not) to assess:
- whether students know what constitutes a noun and a verb
- whether they understand how flexible language can be (a word can play more than one role)
- whether they can use context to determine the role of a word
♦ 1st set: students need to decide whether a word is a noun, a verb or both.
♦ 2nd set: students need to decide if the underlined word in a sentence is a noun or a verb.
Check out the preview to better visualize the content of this resource!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the product and leave your feedback comment. When you provide feedback, TPT gives you TPT CREDITS that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. It’s a win-win situation: you are rewarded with discounts and I get to learn how the product has worked out for you!
Be the first to know about my new products, promotions, sales, and freebies:
• Look for the ”Follow me” next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voilà! You will now receive email updates about this store.