Want to have a memorable Christmas STEM activity that can turn into a random act of kindness? You're going to love this SIMPLE December STEM challenge. Your students will learn all about the traditions and symbols of Christmas and have fun doing it.
You only need 5 simple supplies for these STEM challenges:
- Graph paper (included)
- Create a pattern for a paper gift box on graph paper.
- Create a Christmas design for your paper gift box.
- Teacher background information with suggested questions for coaching
- Learning objectives
- Optional 5E lesson plan
- Symbols of Christmas reading passage with comprehension questions
- Symbols of Christmas booklet
- STEM/STEAM planning sheet
- Additional resources including songs, books, websites
- Reflection sheet
- Math sheet (find the area and perimeter of your gift box)
Your students will love these STEAM activities!
K-2 STEM Challenges
Christmas STEM Challenges
Winter Sports STEM
Let's get connected! Click the STAR to receive notification whenever I post new resources for 50% off AND my monthly newsletters! Get even more tips, FREEBIES, and coaching from Simply STEAM on social media!