Bring some holiday spirit to your classroom with a student-created Chemis-TREE! Make three dimensional periodic table element ornaments or a beautiful bulletin board and celebrate STEM all season! Students will research the properties and characteristics of the elements, then decorate their ornament to create a festive display. Don't have a tree to hang them on?! Make your own with butcher paper using the provided projectable image or hang them around your room.
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
- Instructions and Tips sheet
- 118 element ornament black line masters
(2 Versions - one set with black atomic symbols, one with atomic symbol outlines)
- "Appearance & Properties" ornament black line masters
- "Classification, Group, Period, Density" ornament black line masters
- Three Christmas tree projectable images for creating bulletin board displays
Looking for Holiday STEM Activities?
Wishing you a class-full of curious minds, always!
All rights reserved. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for individual classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the author or additional license purchase.
Copyright © 2018 SCIENCEcerely, Me by Erin Hansen