These Christmas STEM challenges are great for December. Includes DIGITAL & Printable versions!!! Students will incorporate math skills, problem solving, balance, and thinking skills to complete various tasks. Easy to set up and requires common classroom materials.
Looking to use STEM all year round? Click here to check out the full YEAR STEM BUNDLE with 30 challenges!
Click on preview for MORE DETAILS of each challenge.
This activity includes a printable version AND Google Slides Presentation (works with Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Can be used for distance learning, centers, independent work in class
- Share a copy with students using Google Classroom or Teams
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Students can type on the response sheets about what they did
- Challenges are easy to complete at home
- Use to display & model on your board at school too!
Looking for more Christmas Activities - Save 20% off & grab ALL Christmas digital activities!!! Click here to view the BUNDLE!
- 4 STEM challenges with a Christmas theme!
- Digital Google Slide Show - to display task cards, response sheets to model
- Task Card printables (small for independent, large for group)
- Activity response sheets - easily differentiate with multiple versions
- Teacher directions
- Photos of student made samples
- Ready to print stickers - just use Avery labels!
Use these challenges as stations or a whole class activity. These activities are hands on and promote creativity. Students will and should create different final products.
I teach 360 students each week in grades K through 4th, so I created these activities to be able to easily set up, use reusable materials, and need low copying! I can adjust response sheets and challenges to meet each grade level. I need something quick and easy for me, yet engaging and challenging for my students! I hope your students enjoy these as much as mine do! :)
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions!