Also included in
- Practice articulation words and language targets using these fun and interactive Seasonal Articulation and Language Craft Characters for Speech Language Therapy. Each product targets Initial and final K, G, F, V, Sh, Ch, TH, R, S, L, initial S blends and final consonant deletions. It also includes$30.00$50.00Save $20.00
Practice articulation and language skills using this fun and interactive Christmas craft. Your students will love making these fun Christmas Characters as these improve their speech and language skills. Your students can choose to make a Santa, Mrs. Claus, an elf, cat, snowman or gingerbread man. They are perfect for displaying or to send home for additional practice.
Speech and Language Skills Targeted:
- Initial and final K, G, F, V, Sh, Ch, TH, R, S sounds
- Initial S, R, and L blends
- Initial Z sound
- Final consonant deletions
- Christmas vocabulary skills
- Regular and irregular past tense verbs
- Regular and irregular plurals
- Association skills
- Categorization skills
- Similarities and differences
- Black and white pages are also included
Characters included in this product:
- Mrs. Claus
- Christmas Cat
- Christmas Gingerbread man
***Please note that the target articulation sheets are the same sheets in my Halloween Articulation Pumpkin Craft Language targets have been added and Christmas Vocabulary targets.
You might be interested in these other Christmas articulation and language products:
- Santa's Stuck Articulation and Language Craft
- Feed the Reindeer Articulation BUNDLE
- Christmas Tree Articulation and Language Activity
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
You'll receive some great stuff!
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All rights Reserved.