Christmas Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students history and some well known fun and facts on Christmas festival. With this game students will be able to learn and know about the vocabulary and facts about the Christmas.
There are 20 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary and history on Christmas.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear images.
Directions to use 'Christmas Scavenger Hunt'.
1. Print the given all 20 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of given Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
• Christmas Literacy
• Christmas Literacy_2
• Christmas Worksheets - Literacy / Classification / Odd/EvenChristmas Literacy_1
• Christmas Worksheets - Literacy / Classification / Odd/Even
• Christmas Word Search - A fun activity
• Christmas Patterns
• Christmas Math - Addition / Multiplication
• Christmas Math - Addition / Counting
• Table Manners Scavenger Hunt