Also included in
- Save planning time & easily add fun, hands-on science & STEM to your curriculum throughout the year with this money-saving bundle pack.This bundle includes the following science resources:Apple Science & STEMPumpkin Science & STEM Water Cycle ExperimentsPlants Flowers Experiments, Pa$29.75$38.25Save $8.50
Easily add hands-on science experiments and activities to your Christmas lessons and keep students engaged and interested in learning during the days/weeks before and after Christmas.
This resource includes:
- 12 engaging Christmas science experiments with coordinating recording pages
- step by step directions with photos for each science experiment
- Links to digital Seesaw activities for easy tech integration (new!)
- JPEG files of all the recording pages for easy technology integration in Pic Collage (instructions included)
The step by step directions with photos make for easy preparation and set-up.
You also receive step by step directions with photos on how to use the free apps Pic Collage and Seesaw to complete the coordinating pages. In addition, links to pre-made Seesaw activities (click the links and the digital activity pages will be automatically added to your Seesaw Library), as well as JPEG files for each page to use in Pic Collage, are included for easy technology integration. This teaches students how to use technology as a tool to record their results, make predictions, etc.
Includes the following Christmas science experiments (**Please note that additional materials are required. This resource includes instructions and recording pages only. **):
• Christmas Cookie Cutter Baking Soda & Vinegar Experiment
• Dancing Cranberries & Jingle Bells Experiments
• Magic Milk Color Mixing
• Pine Cone Science Experiment
• Christmas Sink or Float
• Gum Drop Challenge
• What Dissolves a Candy Cane the Quickest?
• Dissolving Peppermints Experiment
• Holiday Static Electricity
• Jingle Bell STEM Activity
• Magnets & Jingle Bells Activities
• Magnet & Jingle Bell Mazes
★ ★ Please see the preview file for pictures of the experiments and recording pages. ★ ★
♥ ♥ What educators are saying about this resource: ♥ ♥
"One of my favorite products I have purchased!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!" - Camping Teacher
"I used all of these for the 1/2 day before Christmas Break for a STEAM day and it was a HIT. Not only did the students have a great time but an administrator asked if I would lead a PD on how to have fun on the 1/2 day without just showing a movie. " - Heather M.
"Awesome! One of my favorite TPT purchases!" - Rachel S.
"These ideas are awesome! Easy to implement in the classroom and very engaging." - Melissa M.
"This was a fantastic resource! My students had so much fun with the experiments. A great way to reinforce the scientific method, and a great way to spend some educational time during the last week or 2 before Christmas break!" - Sheri P.
"Just what I needed for my Christmas STEM lesson. Love how the document provided a list of materials, instructions, explanations for the experiment results, and worksheets for students. There are multiple Christmas STEM options provided, which is awesome! Thank you for such a great resource!!" - Sarah B.
"Really fun, easy STEM projects with nicely laid out worksheets. Perfect!" - Juli W.
"These are awesome! Easy to implement! My kiddos loved these and are looking forward to more!" - Catherine S.
"The directions for the teacher to do the science experiments was very clear. I used these lessons remotely with Kindergarten, and they loved the week of Christmas science experiments! One student asked the first day back after winter break, "what is our experiment today?"" - Lisa D.
"I have completed 2 of these lessons with my current 2nd graders and we loved them! I have 19 students and was able to run the classroom successfully and efficiently. My kids loved the lesson and learned so much! Prep was easy! Thank you!" - Erin W.
"Love this! The students enjoyed the experiments we tried. Really appreciated that it was ready to use in Seesaw. Saved me so much time." - Stephanie R.
"This was a hit with my 2nd graders. Hands-on science is always great, but this was so inviting for students. Thank you!" - Dawn P.
"This was a fun science resource to have at Christmas time, when so much is going on and kids are easily distracted by all the holiday fun. It was an easy way to sneak in some fun science experiments without my kids thinking they were doing school!" - Kim C.
"I did these last year, but I somehow did not review. At the time, my then pre-K and 2nd grader LOVED these and begged to do them again this year, despite knowing the results of all the experiments. Way to make science fun for kids!" - Madame J.
"My students LOVED doing these experiments. They were excited and engaged with them. Love the recording sheets." - Andrea S.
You may also like:
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• CLICK HERE to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.