Need an assignment for the days leading up to Christmas? Or maybe something to keep minds working over the break? This would solve both dilemmas. This flipbook includes 6 differentiated activities. All you have to do is make the copies and the kids are ready to go. I suggest printing all the pages, cutting them, and lining them up along a counter so the students just pick them up, staple, and get to work. You could even post these to a class website.
This flipbook could be used for any level of high school science course. The last activity is the CER and this is a higher level question. You can easily use this for an honors or AP Physics course or omit it for other courses.
Here's what the flipbook includes:
• Density Calculations
• Color-by-number Density
• Trigonometry Christmas Tree Calculations
• Trigonometry with Shadows
• Holiday Cookies Metric Conversions
• Compare and Contrast Measurement Systems
• Chromatography Ornament: Speed of Ink
• The Science of Christmas Video and Cornell Notes
• Summary with Graphic Organizer
• CER how-to and Physics Calculation for Kinematics
I truly appreciate your purchase and would love to get your feedback on the product. I'm always looking for ways to improve on my work. Also, FOLLOW ME! I'm just building this store and developing new ideas and get so encouraged by my followers :) Thank you!