Dichotomous Keys - Winter Snowflake - Flurry of Holiday Taxonomy activity for Classification
Students are having a flurry of fun with Getting Nerdy's Snowflake Dichotomous Key activity as they use critical observation skills to identify each individual snowflake - no two are alike!
What students will do:
* Practice dichotomous keys by classifying 17 snowflakes.
* Demonstrate their understanding by creating their own snowflakes with various traits and an accompanying key to identify them.
* Pass the key off to another student to test the key for a self-assessing lesson!
Check out our other Seasonal Science Items
available for purchase in our store. We are adding new science reinforcement products each month with different holiday themes!
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Classification Cootie Catcher Study Tool
- Classification Task Cards
- Classification Dichotomous Key Practice: Incredulous Creatures
- Classification Word Wall FREE
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification: Snowflake Dichotomous Key - A Flurry of Wintertime Taxonomy by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC