Christmas Science and STEM Bundle
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- This unit is packed full of 12 Days of Christmas Activities. It is all perfectly planned out for you and will save you hours of holiday planning; complete with a schedule and detailed lesson plans to get you through it all. There is an equal mix of keeping to the standards with educational fun and hPrice $14.50Original Price $22.00Save $7.50
Celebrate the Christmas and Winter Holidays with some educational activities. These are the perfect blend of fun, education, group work, STEM and Science. This time of year can be stressful for a teacher and these pre-planned activities will save you a lot of time searching and planning for the right activity.
Use this Candy Candy Science Experiment as an interactive Science Lesson on observing the effects of various liquids on candy canes. The experiment helps students follow the Scientific Method and is really fun to watch as it changes. Students are engaged, having fun and love the idea of using the candy.
This experiment is easy to set up and most likely you have all the ingredients already at home.
Give your students the opportunity to build their own Gingerbread House using a select number of supplies. They will get to read about gingerbread houses, plan how to build one, build and then see how well it withstands in various conditions. I have done all the work for you, all you need to do is have parents bring the supplies (or you can) and your students will be in for an interactive and intriguing lesson.
Included are some coloring sheets and a directed draw reindeer activity.
- 1st Mini Book - About Gingerbread Houses- It includes pictures and the story. It is for a 1st grade reading level.
- 2nd Mini Book- About Gingerbread Houses- This is a fill in the blank book and the student adds their own pictures.
- Pre-Planning Pages- For the Gingerbread Houses- Differentiated for students to plan their building
- Building Ideas - Various ideas to meet the needs of your students.
- Extension Ideas- Extend the unit further
- Step By Step Detailed Lesson Plans for the Candy Cane Experiment
- Step By Step Experiment Guide
- Student Lab Books (Color and Black and White)
- Mini Lab Books that includes observation pages
- Interactive Notebook pages
- Scientific Method Posters
- Coloring Sheets (4)
- Candy Cane Word Search
Please click on the PREVIEW above to get a good idea of everything included or you can check out our BLOG to see how it will work in your classroom.
This experiment can work all year long, you just need to buy the little peppermint candies instead.
Make sure you check out our 12 Days of Christmas Projects. This Science Unit is already included in it and STEM Gingerbread Project are included.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey