This literacy unit includes a Christmas nativity story for emergent readers. The package includes a full color book, mini booklets for sharing, and a black and white version of the book for coloring.
Each black and white page has text outlines of the words. The fonts used are handwriting without tears styled with a dot for showing the proper sequence.
* An original book "Jesus, Jesus What Do You See?"
* 1 Nativity Word Wall with Christmas graphics (12 words)
• 12 sight words cards with stars
• 12 nativity story noun cards with pictures
• 12 nativity story verbs with a "Jesus is the Reason" graphic on each card.
• A 10 page handwriting booklet that retells the story Jesus, Jesus What Do You See?
• Handwriting worksheets for practicing all the words in the unit.
• ABC Quartiles word sorts (worksheet)
• Parts of Speech Sort with nativity graphics.
• A color booklet for sharing the story of Jesus
• A power point for displaying the story during guided readings.
• A suggested 5/6 day plan for implementing the literacy unit.