Also included in
- Christmas: Algebra BUNDLE Maze Activity Sets have all you need to run multiple exciting review sessions over different Algebra topics ! GET ALL OF OUR ALGEBRA Christmas Maze Activity Sets!!!All of the following Algebra Maze Activity Sets are included:1) Christmas Order of Operations Maze Activity Se$19.99$29.94Save $9.95
- Christmas: Algebra SUPER MEGA BUNDLE Maze Activity Sets have all you need to run multiple exciting review sessions over different Algebra topics at the same time! GET ALL OF OUR ALGEBRA & ALGEBRA 2 Christmas Maze Activity Sets!!!All of the following Algebra Maze Activity Sets are included:1) Chr$39.99$74.85Save $34.86
Christmas: Simplifying Polynomials #1 Maze Activity Sets are the perfect activity for your Algebra students to sharpen their understanding of Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication of Polynomials! Functions include for the students to with a maximum degree of 2.
This product contains 160 unique Christmas Maze Activity Pages for you and your students. You can choose to use them however you want, either print them out as hard copies or use them digitally for distance learning with Google. Watch the video preview for a SAMPLE of our PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Products.
This Set Includes:
- Each Set contains:
- 32 Problem Pages with 15 unique problems
- 32 Different Mazes each with different paths
- Each Set suitable for:
- Printing to facilitate hands on learning in your classroom
- Digital use via Google Classroom for distance learning in any environment (Teacher & Student Google accounts required - Sign up is FREE)
Here are some more details about how to use this product:
- Print out one Problem Set for each class or group (Print "Double Sided" so the Questions are on the front and Maze is on the back). Pass out a Problem Page/Maze to each student (Version ID located at the top right). All of these students will work on the same set of 15 questions, but 32 different maze paths will be created as they work through the maze. Now you have 4 other Problem Sets left for the rest of your classes or groups.
- : Print out all 5 Problem Sets and pass out a Problem Page/Maze to each student. Make sure you mix up the problem sets as you pass them out to students near one another (Letter from Version ID located at the top right). Each student will be working on one of the 5 different Problem Sets containing 15 different questions. This method minimizes the sharing of answers between peers that are seated near one another.
- This is a TpT Digital Activity. Once purchased, click the red “Create Digital Activity” button to to your students. You can choose which pages you want to include in the assignment and annotate the PDF by adding an interactive layer consisting of text, answer boxes, and more to the existing worksheet. You then assign this activity to your students through Google Classroom and once they have completed their work, you can review and share feedback with each student using the TpT Digital Activity platform.
- Use the Student Assignment List included in the digital product to assign different versions of the maze to your students to maximize independent work.
EASY GRADING: All Maze Activities are easy for teachers to grade and return back to students. Just compare the students maze path to the solution paths for a quick visual check to see if the correct answers were found.
Gorgeous Typography: We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for .
Look for more Activities & Games on TPT by Qwizy or on qwizy.com! Reviews and Feedback are Always Appreciated. Additionally, if you love this product but wish it covered a different math concept please contact me to let me know. New products can be made quickly to fill any of your needs.