PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This social skills and social story mini-book is a perfect way to provide visual supports to your students for vocabulary, language and expectations related to Christmas in a non-religious manner.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 32 page printable mini-book
- Color 32 page printable mini-book
- 32 black and white small symbols
- 32 color small symbols
- Three data sheets for assessing progress
What is Christmas?" is excellent for students with autism and limited language and can also be used with EFL-ESL-ELD, and beginning readers and spellers.
Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT
You might also like:
Social Skills Play Doh Pizzeria
Social Skills Halloween
Social Skills Thanksgiving