A fast, easy, fun activity that gets students get out of their seats and interacting with each other as they look for someone to fit descriptions posted on a grid. Great for talking about how the students celebrated the holiday! Students practice their listening and speaking as well as their social skills within the context of the Holiday Season. No prep-great results! Teacher instructions and 6 grids of 6 different levels of difficulty included:
1. present tense, can be used before the holiday season
2. preterite tense can used before or after the winter break
3. preterite tense: to be used after the winter break (talking about activities that took place during the winter break)
4. future tense: talking about activities that they will do this season
5. present perfect tense: talking about activities they have done this season
6. present subjunctive tense
Be sure to follow us by clicking on the green star to hear of our latest resources. All of our newest resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
You may also like our
Spanish Christmas Traditions Webquest
Spanish Christmas Card Making
Christmas Trivia in the Spanish-Speaking World
Christmas Spanish Activities/ Navidad 6-12 with Bingo
Christmas K-3 Spanish Activities
Thank you for checking out our store!
-Las Tres Señoras