A speech and fine motor skill lesson all in one!
1. Cut out and laminate each of the pictures.
2. The small photos can be mixed in a bin/supplies box with other assortment of fuzzy balls, rice, beans, etc.
3. Have students use tweezers to pull small pictures from bin.
4. Students will practice saying the name and matching to the larger picture that is outside of the bin.
5. Use as few or as many photos as you would like depending on students’ skills!
The Picture Communication Symbols ©1981–2015 by Mayer-Johnson LLC a Tobii Dynavox company. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission.
Boardmaker® is a trademark of Mayer-Johnson LLC.
2100 Wharton Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: 1 (800) 588-4548
Fax: 1 (866) 585-6260
Web site: www.mayer-johnson.com