Also included in
- This is a growing bundle of HOLIDAY-themed Interactive (NO PRINT) PDF resources. Currently the bundle includes HALLOWEEN, 2 CHRISTMAS, VALENTINE'S DAY, ST. PATRICK'S DAY, EASTER, EARTH DAY, and 4th OF JULY resources. Any future holiday-themed speech/language interactive PDF resources that I create i$32.00$41.00Save $9.00
The perfect resource for mixed groups! Language? Check. Articulation? Check. No printing or prepping for you? CHECK! This Christmas-themed NO PRINT resource contains activities for 6 different language goals, plus an articulation activity!
This resource targets each of the following goals:
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Using negation
- Making inferences
- Subject and object pronouns
- Articulation (k/g, f/v, s/z, sh/ch/j, l, r)
There are 10 prompts/items for each of the goal listed above.
This interactive PDF uses the following components to keep students active and engaged:
- Clickable navigation to and from the menu
- Clickable answer buttons (the right answer advances to the next item)
- Fillable text boxes for the student to type in the answer
- Fillable check boxes
Please note that this is designed to be a NO PRINT resource. It works on tablets, computers, and smart boards. You can open on your favorite PDF reader app on a tablet. When using on a computer, open and use the resource on a PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is free and you can read more about it HERE). This resource works wonderfully with screen share for teletherapy sessions! You can also load it within a teletherapy platform and use annotation tools to type and mark answers.
A free sample of a like resource to try out can be found HERE!
For more information on using interactive PDFs (such as this resource) in speech therapy, check out these FREE resources:
For other Christmas activities, check out:
For more interactive PDF resources, see: