Teach size concepts and shapes with these Christmas speech therapy activities! Basic concepts fun for preschool and kindergarten math centers too. You get printables, 42 Clip-Dot-Punch task cards to use with dot markers, clothespins or a hole punch, plus an open-ended game fun for anyone on your caseload.
Make the BW minibook with a parent letter to send for homework!
The four fun cut and paste printables reinforce the concepts of small, medium and large, plus language goals too...and are also perfect for home practice.
Your littles will love matching shapes with file folder, sorting by size with toys onto gift boxes, and playing the Santa Shapes Game, which is a super quick prep, open-ended activity for anyone on your caseload.
No Color printing? BW version is Included!
Be sure to view the preview for photos and a closer look at the contents.
➤SKILLS TARGETED: 26 useable pages with:
• Shape Vocabulary
• Understanding the size concepts of small, medium and large
• Understanding the concept of “the same” (matching activities)
• Articulation of initial /r/ (wrapped) (Santa’s Sack Printable)
• Regular past-tense –ed (wrapped) (Santa’s Sack Printable)
• Pronoun: He & She (Present Pals Printable)
➤CONTENTS: 26 useable pages with:
Activities to teach Small, Medium and Large:
• 42 Clip-Dot-Punch Task Cards. The cards have 3 ways to play: Clip a clothespin on the shape that’s the same as the large one. OR Dot your choice with a dot marker. OR use a hole punch to mark your choice. (Bingo chips work great too). They come with a cover and parent letter for optional printing as a booklet to send home.(Don't you love options?) Includes:
***14 Clip Dot Punch Cards targeting "small"
***14 Clip Dot Punch Cards targeting "medium"
***14 Clip Dot Punch Cards targeting "large"
• 3 Santa's Sack printables. (Match each shape to a real-life example) Santa wrapped some really strange presents. Each time he pulls a present out of his sack, he magically becomes the same shape! Find what’s inside each present. Perfect printable for home practice.
• Present Pals: (Matching by size) Santa wants to be sure to match each present to the size of the child. Which present will they get? Tell if the child is small, medium or large.
• Box it Up! (Sorting by size) Are the toys small, medium or large? Help the elves decide which box to use.
• 4 Santa Shapes Game Boards: Easy, open-ended play! Draw a card after each turn and match the Santa shape to your game board. For 1-4 players. Will you be the first to fill your board?
• 16 Santa cards for the Santa Shapes Game or Folder Game. (Or print 2 sets for a Memory game)
• 2 Folder game sheets. Paste on a folder, and match the shapes. Great motivational activity too… my preschool and kindergarten students love matching! Just give one shape to match for each response.
• 3 “I Can” Posters: Naming Shapes, Matching Shapes, Tell which are Small, Medium or Large
• Labels for Storage
If you love hands-on activities that teach the vocabulary critical for math, be sure to take a peek here:
❤Would you love more great Christmas activities? Check out these packs:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺