Christmas Speech and Language Therapy Activities Adapted Book for Wh Questions
Also included in
- Turkey, Christmas & Winter speech therapy fun. You get 3 great products packed with speech therapy activities! Fill your plate for Thanksgiving or Christmas with a turkey dinner game full of antonyms, synonyms, analogies and categories. Help find Rudolph and enjoy an adorable pack of Christmas sPrice $14.00Original Price $17.50Save $3.50
Christmas speech therapy activities featuring an adorable interactive adapted book. Fun, hands-on practice for Where? questions, positional word concepts, categories, associations, verbs, plurals, phonological awareness, matching, and more in your speech therapy sessions or classroom.
It's time to go on Christmas Eve, but Santa can't find his favorite reindeer. Where is he? Behind the snowman? In the present?
Children love peeking under the objects in this interactive adapted book to see if they can find Rudolph! The repetitive text provides plenty of opportunities for children to participate in the reading and re-tell the story.
These Christmas activities are perfect for preschool and kindergarten Christmas literacy centers and small group instruction too.
PLEASE NOTE! If you purchase the Stuff Your Stocking Speech Therapy Bundle you will not need to purchase Where's Rudolph? Interactive Story and Activities separately. It's included in the bundle!
➤PRACTICE FOR ALL THESE SKILLS:
- Phonological Awareness- sound and syllable discrimination, segmentation, manipulation
- Regular Plurals
- Answering Where? Questions
- Expressing Prepositions: over/under, behind/in front, between/ beside
- Category sorting: Hot/Cold
- Concepts: same/different, match
Versatile! This story is presented three ways to meet your needs.
➤WHAT'S INCLUDED: 14 different activities, a PowerPoint story, plus over 48 printable pages
- Where is Rudolph? story presented 3 ways:
1. An interactive adapted book with moveable story pieces
2. Where is Rudolph? Animated PowerPoint – paperless! Project it or show on your computer.
3. A printable book for your library centers
- Cookie Sheet or Magnet board Story-telling pieces.
- Category Sorting Mats with 18 cards
- Where is Rudolph? Plurals Game
- 8 regular plurals cards
- Puzzle mat
- Puzzle scene to go on the back of cards
- 9 bonus game cards
- What Begins with the /r/Sound? phonological awareness cut and paste activity.
- Phonological Awareness Questions Card with 46 practice questions
- 3 Prepositions practice Dry Erase Mats or homework pages
- 2 Gingerbread Dough Mats
- Word Wall Cards for vocabulary building
- Dot Marker Christmas Tree Activity- open-ended fun for any target.
✅ Low Color printing options are included for those who need to conserve printing resources
❤️ You may also like these activities:
⭐⭐⭐ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Yay!! Now you'll get customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button.
Click it and you can give a quick rating and a short comment about the product. I read each and every comment and truly value your feedback. It helps me know which products and activities are most helpful for you, so I can create more of what you need and love! ☺