PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These engaging holiday activities are perfect for some fun geometry practice. The product comes in 3 parts which includes identifying geometric shapes and symmetry on 4 different gingerbread houses giving students some real world math problems. The 2nd part involves student creation of a symmetrical Christmas tree. The 3rd activity is the Bulletin Board display where students either cut out Gingerbread Houses and Gingerbread People or color them and then cut them out. All 3 activities are easy to prepare and can be used in centers, independently, small groups, or for remediation. All color images come with a black and white copy for your printing needs. CCSS aligned.
Want to make it even more fun for your students? Celebrate their learning with a 3D Gingerbread Project using easy to find materials. Photos and directions for this project are included in this resource. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
This Product includes
* Common Core State Standard page
* Teacher Suggestions
* 4 different Color Gingerbread Houses with 3 questions and tasks
* 4 different Black and White Gingerbread Houses with 3 questions and tasks (same as above)
* Possible Answer Key for each of the 4 Gingerbread Houses
* 1 Student Recording Sheet for a quick check on student answers for all 4 Houses
* 4 Large Color Gingerbread Houses for Bulletin Board Display
* 4 Large Black and White Gingerbread House Coloring Sheets for Bulletin Board Display
* 6 different Color Gingerbread People for Bulletin Board Display
* 6 different Black and White Gingerbread People Coloring Sheets for Bulletin Board Display
* 3 Bulletin Board ideas for displaying student Gingerbread Houses and Gingerbread People
* 2 styles of Color Christmas Trees for cutting out and symmetrically decorating
* 2 styles of Black and White Christmas Trees to color, cut out, and decorate.
* 2 pages of Color ornaments to be used on the Trees
* 1 page of Black and White ornaments to be colored and used on the Trees
* 2 Color Symmetrical Presents to cut out for under the Tree
* 2 Black and White Symmetrical Presents to color, cut out, and put under the Tree
* 3D Gingerbread House Project directions
Add more fun to the holiday with these additional Christmas resources.
Also available fro Grades 2,3, and 5
Common Core Aligned for Grades 3 and 4
Engaging Units of Study for 4th Grade. Please click on the links below!
It’s important to me that teachers are completely satisfied with their purchase!
If you have any question or concerns about this product please email me at email@example.com.
You can also go to the Q and A section of my TPT store and leave a message
GREAT NEWS!! TPT now offers schools the ability to purchase resources for you.
Click on the “SCHOOLS” link above on this page (upper right).
EARNING TPT CREDITS
After purchasing and using this product you can earn TpT credits by leaving feedback. I love reading feedback and really appreciate the time you take to let me know how you used this resource with your students and what you loved best. To leave feedback and start earning TpT credits:
1. Go to your “My Purchases" and click on the Provide Feedback link.
2. Let us know how you used this product in your classroom and what you loved best!
DON’T MISS OUT
If you like this product, please visit Chrysti’s Class to see more.
To find out about my new products, sales, freebies, and any product updates, click the star green ★ button at the top of my store page or when you download a free resource.