A Christmas Themed Activity - Sorting regular and irregular verbs. There are 60 verbs printed on individual presents as cards. Each card is sorted by placing on a printable page with two Christmas trees (Past and Present).
This activity relates to the Common Core Standards (YEAR 1-3)
-Use verbs to convey a sense of past, present, and future (e.g., Yesterday I walked home; Today I walk home; Tomorrow I will walk home).
-Form and use regular and irregular verbs.
-Form and use the progressive (e.g., I was walking; I am walking; I will be walking) verb tenses.
This resource provides a sorting activity and worksheets to address the regular and irregular use of verbs.
• Sorting placement page (to be laminated)
• 60 regular and irregular verb cards (cut and laminate)
• Two past, present & future worksheets
• Write your own past, present and future sentences worksheet
• Search and find past, present and future sentences worksheet