Christmas Text Message Analysis Inferencing and Citing Evidence
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Keep your students engaged right before the break with this fun and engaging bundle! This Christmas reading comprehension bundle includes two Christmas reading comprehension passages and questions, context clues coloring activities, and a fun making inferences activity! This bundle includes two ChriPrice $7.15Original Price $11.00Save $3.85
- Making inferences and citing text evidence are important reading comprehension skills, but they aren’t always fun. This money-saving inferencing and citing evidence text message analysis activity provides engaging practice that your students will love! This resource includes a variety of text messagPrice $18.02Original Price $25.75Save $7.73
- Looking for fun and engaging resources that also focus on reading comprehension skills? This reading comprehension mega bundle offers standards-based resources and major savings! These no-prep activities are so fun and engaging that you’ll want to use them right away! These ready-to-use reading compPrice $65.00Original Price $129.75Save $64.75
- Keep your students engaged before the holidays with this money-saving holiday & seasonal reading comprehension mega bundle! These ready-to-use resources include differentiated reading comprehension passages and questions, context clues color by number activities, and making inferences and citingPrice $55.00Original Price $82.75Save $27.75
Making inferences and citing text evidence are important reading comprehension skills, but they aren’t always fun. This Christmas inferencing and citing evidence text message analysis activity provides engaging practice that your students will love! This resource includes eight different text message conversations students read and analyze in order to draw inferences and cite evidence. This print-and-go resource is also perfect for stations and sub plans.
Upper elementary and middle school students make inferences more often than they realize. This engaging activity provides relevant practice with these important reading comprehension skills. Students read a short text message conversation and then answer questions that require them to make inferences and cite evidence. Your students will love this fun and engaging resource!
This resource includes:
- Eight engaging text message conversations and questions
- A printable PDF option
- A digital Google Slides option
- Answer key
This resource is perfect for reviewing inferences and citing evidence. It is great for an engaging lesson. It can also be used as morning work, as a bell ringer, or for early finishers. It would also be ideal to use the day before Christmas break.
Your students will love making inferences after reading text message conversations. They will also love discussing the different answers they chose and using text evidence to support their answers.
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS):
RL 5.1 Quote accurately from a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
RL 6.1 Cite textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
RL 7.1 Cite several pieces of textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
Save money with the bundle!
The includes this activity, , , and .