Christmas Thank you Notes - Postcard size
Here is what you'll love about these Christmas Thank You notes...they are fill-in-the-blank! You know deep down that you want to send each child a note thanking them for the gift you received, but writing them out sometimes eats up a lot of your valuable time! With these thank you notes, you can fill out a few blank spots and you are done! The kids love the designs and getting a note from you means the world to them!
Three easy steps:
1.) Print cards "borderless" (if your printer has this option, you may want to just trim edges after printing) for a seamless look. (there are 7 designs, now included in 1 PDF file)
2.) Trim cards
3.) Fill out the "gift giver's name", what the gift item was, and sign your name.
VOILA! You are done!
~~Also available in full-page foldable style ~~
I recommend using a heavy card stock or photo paper to print the cards on. (Note: If you use photopaper, you may want to write using a Sharpie or ball point pen.)
There are 7 clever Christmas designs to chose from. PDF format for easy printing. High res files for clarity. Each thank you note is 4.25"x5.5", but will come 4 postcards to a page so it prints on a standard 8.5" x 11" page. For personal use.
Files and fonts are NOT editable, these are created for you to fill-in-the-blank.
Please direct any questions or concerns to me directly at: TheDoodleOven@cox.net
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages 2016
• Christian Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Ornament Craft Templates for Elementary
• 12 Christmas Keepsake Craft Ornament Photo Frame Templates for Elementary
• Christmas Light Bulb Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Placemats - Free
• Christmas Grid Drawings
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (post card size)
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (foldable)
Thanks for browsing The Doodle Oven!
I look forward to seeing you back very soon!
The Doodle Oven
Click here to Follow my boards on Pinterest!
Follow me on Facebook, too!