NOW these 10 Christmas Thank You Notes - Postcard size come in both Fill-in-the-Blank AND BLANK postcards. (See thumbnails for updates)
I've added 3 new designs, too!!
Here is what you'll love about these Christmas Thank You notes...they are fill-in-the-blank! You know deep down that you want to send each child a note thanking them for the gift you received, but writing them out sometimes eats up a lot of your valuable time! With these thank you notes, you can fill out a few blank spots and you are done! The kids love the designs and getting a note from you means the world to them!
Three easy steps:
1.) Print cards "borderless" (if your printer has this option, you may want to just trim edges after printing) for a seamless look. (there are 7 designs, now included in 1 PDF file)
2.) Trim cards
3.) Fill out the "gift giver's name", what the gift item was, and sign your name.
VOILA! You are done!
Please see PREVIEW for the wording of the postcards.
~~Also available in full-page foldable style ~~
I recommend using a heavy card stock or photo paper to print the cards on. (Note: If you use photopaper, you may want to write using a Sharpie or ball point pen.)
There are 10 clever Christmas designs to chose from. PDF format for easy printing. High res files for clarity. Each thank you note is 4.25"x5.5", but will come 4 postcards to a page so it prints on a standard 8.5" x 11" page. For personal use.
Files and fonts are NOT editable, these are created for you to hand write in the fill-in-the-blank.
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages 2016
• Christian Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Ornament Craft Templates for Elementary
• 12 Christmas Keepsake Craft Ornament Photo Frame Templates for Elementary
• Christmas Light Bulb Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Placemats - Free
• Christmas Grid Drawings
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (post card size)
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (foldable)