Now with 8 new, updated designs and an easy-to-use pdf file. Cards come in both blank AND fill-in-the-blank.
Three easy steps:
1.) Print cards "borderless" (if available feature on your printer) for a seamless look.
3.) Write out the "gift giver's name", what the gift item was, and sign your name.
VOILA! You are done!
~~Also available in postcard style~~
There are 8 designs to chose from. High res files for clarity. Fonts and pages are NOT editable, they were designed to hand-write in the blank areas (fill-in-the-blank).
For personal use only, please.
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages 2016
• Christian Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Ornament Craft Templates for Elementary
• 12 Christmas Keepsake Craft Ornament Photo Frame Templates for Elementary
• Christmas Light Bulb Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Placemats - Free
• Christmas Grid Drawings
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (post card size)
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (foldable)