Students will love reading and spelling these Christmas themes words with these fun interactive chatterboxes. Build fine motor coordination, friendship and reading skills too as children play with the chatterboxes and share the jokes with their friends.
Differentiate your activities to cater for kinaesthetic and interpersonal learning styles.
Cater to different vocabulary levels and abilities. Use these chatterboxes to discuss vocabulary, traditions, symbols related to Christmas, and Christmas in different parts of the world.
Perfect for partner work, homework, early finishers and extending the learning into the playground.
This pack contains 14 Chatterboxes, each with 12 Christmas Themed Words and fun Christmas themed jokes in the middle. Instructions included.
Themed Chatterboxes included:
- Easy Nativity 1 (baby, born, hark, camel, joy, star, Jesus, gifts, holy, king, happy, Mary)
- Easy Nativity 2 (sheep, cow, barn, donkey, stable, hay, manger, field, inn, wise men, room, camel)
- Luke 2:14 (Glory, to God, in the, highest, good, news, to all, on, whom, God's, favour, rests)
- Nativity Advanced (miraculous, highest, Jerusalem, incarnate, sacred, angelic, announcement, joyous, worship, Bethlehem, Messiah, Nativity)
- Symbols - Easy (wise men, bell, cane, stable, baby, dove, candle, star, love, peace, gold, gift)
- Winter (snowman, snow, sleigh, freezing, cold, cozy, dashing, sled, white, season, frosty, fire)
- Summer (candlelight, beach, barbecue, pageant, swim, carols, festival, lights, hot, summer, party, sand)
- Gifts (boxes, presents, exchange, wrapping paper, give, giving, Christmas cared, Kris Kringle, open, Secret, shop, waiting)
- Santa - Easy (jolly, elf, list, letter, bag, toys, Santa, make, tree, jingle, snow, shop)
- Santa - Reindeer (chimney, Vixen, Comet, Prancer, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Blitzen, Donner, Rudolph, reindeer, elves)
- Feelings (generous, jolly, merry, grateful, cheer, wonder, magical, happy, glad, excited, joy, thankful)
- Food (turkey, ham, glaze, stuffing, pudding, cherries, gingerbread, mint, plum, cranberry, eat, dressing)
- Symbols (candy cane, holly, green, white, bells, lights, candles, tree, wreath, mistletoe, silver, red)
- Tradition - Easy (Christmas, gift, give, Advent, thank, pray, calendar, glad, day, carols, Eve, bless)