Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A lovely Christmas-themed counting resource aimed at Pre-K and Kindergarten, SEN and ESL/EFL students.
Ideal resource for your Math Center.
In the list below from 2 to 8 - laminate onto cardstock for repeated use.
Content and description:
Extension opportunity for students to count up to 20 (includes activities)
1. PowerPoint Presentation words and figures - There is animation so students can count Santa as he appears (0-10 only)
You can also play slide 14 for counting back from 10 to 1 – Santa Claus disappears as you count back.
1. PowerPoint Presentation numbers 0 to 10
2. Whole page Snowman number cards 0 – 20
3. Digit flash cards 0 – 20
4. Santa cards for counting activity
5. Snowman cards for counting activity
6. Christmas stockings for counting activity
7. Christmas stars card for touch counting/match with digit cards
8. Christmas gift pictures and numbers card for optional display and counting
9. Whole page- Color in number formation and Christmas trees -1
10. Whole page – Color in number formation and Christmas trees -2
11. Trace over numbers showing various Christmas pictures
12. Trace over numbers and words card showing different Christmas pictures
13. Worksheet 1 – Counting activity up to 5
14. Worksheet 2 – Counting activity 6 to 10
15. Worksheet 3 – Count and Color the correct number of presents in the sacks
16. Activity Sheets 1 and 2 – Cut/paste presents to match the number on Santa’s sack.
17. Tens Frame – Count and write how many presents in each frame
(1 to 10)
18. Tens Frame – Christmas Baubles Cut and paste activity - read the number and complete the tens frame.
Use the PowerPoint as a lesson starter or for general counting. The PowerPoint Presentation is also in PDF format.
Teacher Notes contains suggested activities - use digit cards with picture cards to assess students' learning, eg. - shuffle some number cards, e.g. 1 to 10. Lay face down. Ask a student to take a card. If the number is 6, ask him/her to count out any of the picture cards and so on.
Use the picture cards to combine groups together: Lay out 3 Xmas stocking cards and 4 Santa Clause cards then ask the students to add the groups together.
- Students can match pictures to numbers activities.
- Laminate and peg up the card with Christmas presents in a non-numerical order for children to put back in the correct order either ascending or descending.
File type: PDF and PowerPoint.
Please right click on file to open zip file. Within the zip file you will find the folder containing all the files.
Hope you find this product useful and thank you for visiting my store:-)
*All pages in this download are copyrighted.
You may not use all of this presentation or extracts from it to sell or share.
*This document is for teacher use only. I kindly ask that you do not share with colleagues without purchasing an additional license.
*You are permitted to make adjustments for use with your class, but please do not use materials/ extracts from this to resell. :-)