Try out this Critical Thinking packet themed for Christmas. This packet contains eleven different worksheets. Two allow students to read a selection and then use a grid to mark the possible answers. Through the process of elimination students will find a solution. Two use an included map to find a solution to a story. One worksheet deals with money. Another uses a number line. These are perfect to use when you have a few minutes to fill or in a learning center. Answer keys are included for each worksheet.
Activities included in this resource:
1. place the name on the stocking
2. name and order Santa's reindeer
3. match the elf to the toy he/she builds
4. match the person to the snack they like
5. map the Christmas caroling route
6. figure out how many gifts Santa will pass out
7. make a gift list using prices
8. make a Christmas program by matching classes and songs
9. answer questions about Christmas trees
10. graph the number of wheels on different toys
11. use time to find out what one of Santa's elf gets paid
If you like this one, be sure to check out one of my other critical thinking packets.
Thanksgiving Critical Thinking Freebie
You might also be interested in some of my Christmas themed literature units.
Bear Stays Up for Christmas
If you decide to purchase this product, please come back and leave feedback. When you leave feedback, you earn TpT credits to use on future purchases.