A variety of 10 themed centers that will develop literacy, early math and fine motor skills.
1) Build A Santa Numbers 1-10 - Match the number to the correct number word, tally mark and domino to form a Santa Claus
2) Christmas Bake Sale Counting Clipcards - Counting up to 20 with fine motor practice
3) Colorful Christmas Stocking Sorting - 6 color mats with 10 different toys to sort
4) Reindeer and Sleigh Number Match to 10 - Match the respective reindeer and sleigh numbered 1-10 for number recognition practice or use it for counting up to 10 by lining up the correct amount of reindeers
5) Santa Sums to 10 - Print out 2 copies of the special dice, roll and record each one, then use the mat to add them up
6) Santa Pre-writing Tracing Strips - 9 different strips included
7) Santa Rhyming Bingo - Find rhyming words for -at, -am, -ug, -ig and -ap word families on the bingo card. 4 different cards included.
8) Santa's List Pick and Tick Letters - Prepare the letter cards and place them in a bag or sensory bin then practice letter recognition as the child ticks them off Santa's list. Upper and lowercase letters included.
9) Christmas Gift Sight Word Tagging - Match up the sight word-labelled gifts and tags. 40 Pre-primer words included.
10) Elf Alphabet Fine Motor Letter Mats - Form the letter using playdough or other materials you choose then practice writing out the uppercase letters.
Please download the preview for a closer look at the games.
Don't forget to follow me and be the first to know when more preschool themed centers are released! :)