- Use this "Brown Bear" styled mini booklet activity to help you get through the Holiday season. This booklet comes in two versions for differentiated instruction and to suits the needs of your students.
- The first version is perfect for Kindergarten students to practice tracing their letters and they simply colour in the corresponding images [trace & colour].
- My second version is for those students who can use a little bit more of a challenge as they are expected to also trace the Christmas Vocabulary words, but are given the opportunity to draw in the corresponding images [trace & draw].
- You can mix and match which version you decide to use depending on the abilities and needs of your students.
- Both versions are made so the booklets are printed on half the page.
**All of my mini booklets include a cover/title page**
- Looking for a more challenging version? Check out the same product, but suitable for Grade Two and Three students OR if you're looking to save on all four versions of this product, check out my BUNDLE! version!
I would love to hear any feedback from you regrading my product and what your students think of the activity, so if you remember, please come back and leave a comment below!!
Thank you and Happy Holidays :)