Christmas traditions in the U.S. for children in pre-k and kindergarten, explained with a nonfiction story. This unit also contains activities and crafts to help the children understand and remember Christmas customs and celebrate!
You can use this in the reading/literacy center, as an emergent reader, for group reading or as a read aloud.
You can print it or use with your laptop, projector or Ipad in class.
Activities and Crafts:
- Easy Christmas Cards - How to
- Easy Christmas tree shaped ornaments from clay - How to.
- Make your own Christmas calendar and countdown to Christmas (template included)
- Make your own Santa Puzzle (template included)
- Easy Christmas trees/candle holders from clay - How to
- Easy ornaments with styrofoam - How to
You can find me on Facebook: The Constant Kindergartener
..or at my blog:The Constant Kindergartener
For questions or suggestions go to "Product Q+A" tab next to "Comments&Ratings"!
Hope you will enjoy this in class or at home!