Also included in
- This Christmas Activity Bundle includes: Candy Cane Breaths - Gift Breaths - Shape Breathing ActivityChristmas Tree Breaths - A shape breathing activity Hot Chocolate Breaths - A visualising Breathing ActivityGingerbread Man Relaxation - A Progressive muscle relaxation guide and game.Plus a free$6.75$7.50Save $0.75
- This bundle includes 5 breathing activities:Christmas Tree Breaths aka Triangle BreathsGift Breaths aka Square BreathsPirate BreathsStar BreathsSuperhero BreathsThese printable sets include a poster, prompt card, full instructional intro script for each exercise and mindful colouring activities.I ha$5.00$7.50Save $2.50
- A bundle of my shape breaths activities.All activities include a printable breathing poster that children can use as a grounding guide to support them to learn and practice using their breath.See my Shape Breaths blog post - https://calmahoykids.co.uk/2021/02/05/teach-mindful-breathing-using-shapes$5.00$7.50Save $2.50
Christmas tree breaths (aka triangle breaths) is a great activity to teach children breath awareness and being present.
Practicing deep belly breathing can also help encourage relaxation and regulating emotions, helping kids to manage the exciting festive season feelings.
In this exercise you can practice tracing the shape of the tree with your finger, whilst breathing in and out, with a reminder to think of something that you are good at when you land on the star at the end.
Christmas Tree Affirmation: I am the Star at the top of the Tree
Why Teach and Practice Mindful Breathing:
When you practice mindful breathing you are using your breath and senses to develop your attention and focus skills, which can have lots of benefits at home and in the classroom. It is also a great coping skill for learning to manage our emotions and helps to elicit the relaxation response and a feeling of calm.
Ways to Use:
✪ At home with your children
✪ In a Calm Corner or Zen Den
✪ As part of story time or craft with a related theme
✪ Include in a topic about superhero's or strengths
✪ Counselling office or classroom decor
- Christmas Breaths Card and Instructions
- Christmas Breaths Intro Script
- Christmas Breaths Poster
- Christmas Star Affirmation Poster
- 2 x themed worksheets / colouring activity. Christmas Tree Colouring and Christmas stars.
- All is Calm and All is Bright Poster.
Check out more breathing exercises, collect them all:
- Buzzy Bee Mindful Breathing Exercise (Free)
- Balloon Breaths Mindful Breathing Exercise (Free)
- Birthday Cake Breaths Mindful Breathing Exercise (Free)
- Hot Chocolate Breaths
- Butterfly Breaths
- Lion Breaths
- Rocket Ship Breaths
- Race Track Breaths ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Let’s Connect! Join my facebook group Little Well Beings :)
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive news on my up and coming new resources, videos and training.
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me :)
By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you.
If you have any questions about this product, you can reach out to me (Emma) at: email@example.com - I would love to help!