This is a fun mathematics activity, just in time for Christmas!
Included in this pack:
• A Christmas tree play dough mat
• 20 mathematics task cards to go with the Christmas tree mat
• Recording sheets (optional) for students to show how they decorated the tree
• Answer key
• Clear instructions for teachers
• A spare Christmas tree play dough mat with no instructions, in case you wish to use it for ‘free choice’ decorating.
The task cards have basic statements that explain how to decorate the Christmas tree. For example: ‘5 decorations and 4 more decorations’. The student needs to read the task card statement and use play dough to ‘decorate’ the Christmas tree to match that statement (ie 9 play dough decorations).
This is a great activity for math centers, students who need a multi-sensory approach to their learning or fast finishers.
This pack has been created to be used in different regions. This product may also be referred to as: math task cards, maths task cards, mathematics task cards, math problem solving, maths problem solving, mathematics problem solving, Christmas math, Christmas maths, Christmas mathematics, play dough math, playdough math, play doh math, math centers, and math printables.
Thank you for your interest in my product!
Find me on Facebook and Pinterest for even more offers, activities
and inspiration www.facebook.com/learningsprouts