This unit consists of visual cards to sequence the procedural steps to decorate a Christmas Tree. It is great to explore the steps involved in a procedural text.
It is perfect for a Literacy Station, where students can read, sequence and follow the steps to decorate a Christmas tree independently or in small groups.
It includes the following activities:
1. Teach the parts of a procedure using the visual posters.
2. Procedure poster.
3. Sequence the procedural pictures.
4. Circle the Verbs and underline Nouns.
5. Write the Command Verbs in the steps.
6. Match the Noun to the picture.
7. Write the nouns.
8. Read and Write the room.
9. Write a procedure for decorating a Christmas tree.
10. Design your own tree.
11. Colour in a Christmas tree.
12. Memory game by printing 2 copies.
13. Any other way that you can think of…
I hope you enjoy this unit and please don’t forget to rate and leave a comment.