This Christmas Tree Life Cycle set will show children how a Christmas tree (or conifer tree) grows from a seedling to a grown tree. Perfect for your Science Center in the Winter or at Christmas.
Centers: Set up your Science Center with the posters, photo cards, sequencing cards, puzzle, and books.
Small Group: Use the cut and glue sequencing sheet as a small group activity.
Circle Time: Read the full color book during your large group time.
This set includes:
• Christmas Tree Life Cycle Posters (color and blackline)
• Sequencing Cards (color and blackline)
• Numbered Sequencing Cards (color)
• Printable Non-Fiction Book (color)
• Little Reader (blackline)
• Sequencing Puzzle
• Photo Cards
This is currently not part of a bundle, but I might add it to a Winter Life Cycles bundle -- I just can't promise when I'll have that complete.
These were made for my Pre-K class, and would also be suitable for Preschool (3's), Kindergarten, and First Grade.