Christmas Tree Life Cycle | Winter Science | Preschool Pre-K
Also included in
- This big bundle includes Pre-K, Preschool resources that will work great for Distance Learning Paper Packets.All of these resources are in black and white to be easily photocopied and sent home in a paper packet if your students are learning at home. (Some of these resources include both full colorPrice $99.00Original Price $157.00Save $58.00
This Christmas Tree Life Cycle set will show children how a Christmas tree (or conifer tree) grows from a seedling to a grown tree. Perfect for your Science Center in the Winter or at Christmas.
Centers: Set up your Science Center with the posters, photo cards, sequencing cards, puzzle, and books.
Small Group: Use the cut and glue sequencing sheet as a small group activity.
Circle Time: Read the full color book during your large group time.
This set includes:
• Christmas Tree Life Cycle Posters (color and blackline)
• Sequencing Cards (color and blackline)
• Numbered Sequencing Cards (color)
• Printable Non-Fiction Book (color)
• Little Reader (blackline)
• Sequencing Puzzle
• Photo Cards
These were made for my Pre-K class, and would also be suitable for Preschool (3's), Kindergarten, and First Grade.