The activities in this resource will support several of the early learning math readiness skills including:
• recognition and identification of numbers 0-20
• ordering numbers 0-20
• counting forward beginning from a given number
• ordering by size
• using match vocabulary to describe size
• receptive identification of colors
• expressive identification of colors
• matching colors
• exposure to color words
• matching color words to same colored tree
You will be provided with:
• suggestions on how to differentiate the activities
• directions, black and white line drawings and label to create a work sample for ordering by size
• suggestions for implementing work sample
• rubric for ordering by size work sample
• directions to create and use a pocket chart activity
• pocket chart sentences for students to “read” using sight words (I, see, the)
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!